Thank you for your interest in submitting a post at TechDeskBlog.com. We are looking for guest writers to provide more content on this blog. Anyone can submit a post to publish on this blog.
Remember: We allow bloggers to guest post must be relevant want to promote their own blogs and want to gain more exposure. If you are an Internet marketer, SEO, or any type of link builder, you are not allowed to submit a post here.
What you’ll get
You will get one do-follow backlink (Only in the author Box) to your blog for each article you submit here. So, you are getting backlinks from a PR 3 blog for each article.
TechDeskBlog.com is an active and growing blog. So, you are getting exposure to our highly targeted traffic.
Increased exposure, traffic, loyal readers, and SEO for your blog.
Alexa Rank is: 1,802,834 (as increasing per day)
Facebook Fans: Our Facebook fans are more than 1500+
Twitter Followers: We have more than 1000+ Twitter followers!
We’ll also promote articles weekly or certain period on all our Social Media profiles, which includes Facebook Page (1500+ users), Twitter (1000+ followers).
Post Submitting Guidelines
If you’d like to submit an article here, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Articles that are specially written for this site.
- The article should not be copied or published anywhere before. Because we’re accepting only unique posts from real authors.
- The article must contain at least 500 words.
- The article must be well-formatted. Use proper headings and paragraphs. Split your article into small paragraphs and include several sub-headlines (Use H3 or H4 tags for sub-headings).
- Self-promotional links are not allowed in the body of posts.
- Your post should not be something that is not at all related to the title or topic you’ve chosen.
- No links to unrelated sites or affiliate links. Because we do not allow any affiliate link on our site.
- Include the demo link and/or download link where relevant.
- Attach a picture relevant to the topic. And the articles must contain at least one relevant image.
- The post must be relevant to our blog topics. (Example: Blogging, Blog, SEO, Tips, Tricks, Blogger and WordPress, Web Design, IT, Technology, Website and Blog Maintenance, social media, traffic tips, etc.)
- With the link to your website Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional.
- Any link that is useless or irrelevant will be removed. So, you are welcome to include a website backlink in your bio, as well as social profile links. (Note: We are not allowed to add more than one website and two social links in the About Yourself.)
- Please add your Biographical Info at the About Yourself of your Profile.
- It will be better for you if you can provide an avatar so your photo will appear in your Author bio.
- Once Published the Rights will remain with Blog Admin Only.
- We reserve the right to remove links, bio, or the article itself.
If we found you’re violating any of the above rules, strict action will be taken which can even include removing all your backlinks from TechDeskBlog.com.
If you are really interested to write for us then, we think that the rules are not so difficult to follow. So, let us play a fair game.
Sample Guest Posts:
- How to increase the readability of your blog
- How to Avoid Duplicate Content Penalties?
- Make Your Blog Dive Into Traffic Fast
- Boost Your SEO with the Benefits of Customer Reviews
- How to Improve Your Earnings through Blogging Online
How to Submit a Post?
If you have read and understood all the above-mentioned guidelines, you can submit a post for review in .doc, .docx or, HTML format by using our contact form. Once you are happy you meet all the requirements we will happy to review your posts to publish them on our site if possible.
To know more information about how to submit a post on this site then please visit the FAQ page.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Atiqur Rahman ATIQ
Last Update: February 15, 2021