Terms of this website use
By submitting your article, you are warranting that the article was written by you and that it is OK for us to use it for research and educational purposes. If we do decide to display your article, the article will become the property of techdeskblog.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent form.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing-related purpose without our express written consent.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Guidelines to use articles
If you are interested in linking, quoting, or reprinting articles from www.techdeskblog.com in whole or in part, please do read our copyright policy:
You are not allowed to plagiarize our content and/or translate our articles on your site. You can reference us on your own blogs or sites as long as you give us full credit.
Linking to TechDeskBlog.com
- You are welcome to use short quotes from techdeskblog.com on your website or blog as long as proper credit is given.
- Always provide a hyperlink (full URL) to the article where the quote is from and do not use techniques (like rel=nofollow) that try to hide credits from search engines. Copy quoted material exactly, enclose it in quotations mark and mention TechDeskBlog.com immediately before or after the quote.
- You may however not use an iframe tag when linking to content on www.techdeskblog.com as that will hide the original URL in the browser’s address bar.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
If you are interested in reprinting any of the content www.techdeskdlog.com on your website, weblog, or in your publication, please contact us with your request.
Articles from techdeskblog.com can be reprinted only after permission. In most cases, I would expect to be paid for this. You may not republish an entire techdeskblog.com post without approval.
For Print media
You must print the full Internet address of the article with your story. Since some web addresses can be long, you may use bit.ly to shorten the URLs before publication.
Copyright Violation and Misuse
We take plagiarism very seriously.
If we discover a website or blog republishing our RSS feeds or website content illegally, we will file a formal DMCA complaint with their advertising partners (like Google AdSense) and the abuse department of their web hosting company.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it, and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking, and other offenses
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Use of External Links
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our site, please contact us via our contact page.